Nick and Jon finally get round to talking about running, weight training, and exercise tech from the perspective of two 30-somethings who spend way too much time coding, running, listening to podcasts, and talking about starting a podcast about running, weight training and equipment from the perspective of two 30 somethings who can terminate a recursion pretty neatly.
This week we talked about:
- are the microphones working?
- the absolute shambles that is Poundland these days
- “some people are saying” you lose more weight on the weights than you do on the road
- Nick will sell you some Kettlebells
- Jon is training for a marathon
- BUPA marathon, half marathon and 10km training plans
- carrying tech while you sport
- whether or not a gold plated USB cable will help us win advertising from Blue Apron
You may wish to buy these things:
Thanks to Podiant—professional-grade podcast hosting at a price you choose—for supporting You Don't Look Like a Runner.