Yes the rumours are true: this is a podcast about running and tech, and we have opinions on Bluetooth headphones.
We discuss the joys of shopping at Decathlon and the ethical problems of shopping at Sports Direct, we spend a little bit too long discussing the geography of the West Midlands, and there’s been a terrible, terrible accident. Nick tries to be a better f*ck*ng person, Jon does not, and we finally commence Nick and Jon’s Sh*t Bluetooth Headphone Review.
- Don’t say f**k or b*gg*er, but if you do give £5 to Shelter.
- Bombhead is actually from Hollyoaks.
- OB (also from Hollyoaks) looks like the Australian bowler Josh Hazelwood.
- A list of approved teatime swears.
- Friends don’t let friends go to Decathlon drunk.
- Sports Direct treats staff appallingly and their owner knows it.
- As far as we can see, Decathlon is pretty responsible and decent, with recognition for responsible buying processes, good employment practices (it ‘won the 4th place in the “Great Place to Work” ranking in 2014 and 2015’) and clear policies on sustainability.
- Some good shoe chat on Diz Runs Radio episode 444
- We reviewed Bluetooth headphones!
- Bluetooth versions.
- Banning headphones at races.
- Is the Apple Watch a decent running watch?
- The Motion Stills app.
- There’s been a terrible accident.
You can find us on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, on Pocket Casts and Overcast or anywhere you like to get podcasts. Please do subscribe and leave us some reviews. It’s a huge help and it’s nice to know that you care.
We are online at runnerpod.com where you can look through old episodes, read show notes and blog posts. Comments, questions and thoughts please tweet us @runnerpod @jonhickman or @ngmoreton. You can email us email@example.com.
Thanks to Podiant—professional-grade podcast hosting at a price you choose—for supporting You Don’t Look Like a Runner.