You don't look like a runner
Little snowflake, reading his Transformers book
It’s time to kick off your trainers and grab yourself a nourishing bowl of nonsense soup. This week Nick attempts to talk himself down from a major purchase by reading its tech specs and features out on mic. We talk about our broken old man backs, plan some dream desk setups, and go shopping for Lycra at Poundland. Jon drops an easy catch, Nick accepts that he just likes running, and we really hope that someone plays the noise.
If you liked the show, please consider supporting this week's charity by buying someone you know a Christmas gift at Oxfam—we have chosen the Super Girl gift, which can help to provide education, leadership training and attitude-changing media campaigns, helping to empower women and girls to claim their civil rights: [www.oxfam.org.uk/runnerpod](http://www.oxfam.org.uk/runnerpod)
• [Ashes 2017-18: How to follow England’s tour of Australia on the BBC - BBC Sport](http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/41905863)
• [Our giddy first episode](http://runnerpod.com/e/3547a9a505ac64L/) and the [The Lost Tapes](http://runnerpod.com/b/354ac3e6f7e854L/)
• Jon once had this [Transformers book and tape title](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRGa-xKjuNU)
• [The aLLreLi Soba Bluetooth headphones](http://amzn.to/2kb1cEF) are back in stock. Rejoice!
• Pep & Co—the Poundland clothing brand
• [Deskmate | Innovative Standing Desk Converters](https://deskmate.co/)
• [OnePlus 5T review](https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/20/16672600/oneplus-5t-smartphone-android-2017-review)
Brought to you by Nick Moreton & Jon Hickman of You don't look like a runner