You don't look like a runner
The tapering episode: we go short this week, but we have time to catch up on our current routines and discuss the merits of cross training days. Jon is paranoid about jinxing his marathon, Nick is marked on a scale of 1-10 for his camping skills, and we get hypothetical about a leaked refresh of Apple Watch.
## This Week
* [Jon's marathon](http://www.guernseymarathon.gg): 9 days left.
* [The benefits of cross training](https://www.runnersworld.com/for-beginners-only/whats-the-benefit-of-cross-training "Link: https://www.runnersworld.com/for-beginners-only/whats-the-benefit-of-cross-training").
* [Cycling as cross trainin](https://www.runnersworld.com/ask-coach-jenny/how-to-improve-running-performance-with-cycling "Link: https://www.runnersworld.com/ask-coach-jenny/how-to-improve-running-performance-with-cycling")g.
* [Apple Watch leaks and rumours](http://www.techradar.com/news/apple-watch-3-release-date-news-and-rumors).
* Is the [TomTom](https://www.tomtom.com/en_us/sports/running/) actually the watch Nick needs?
* Is Nick [the outdoor type](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-r2BARj6Oo)?
You can find us on [Apple Podcasts](https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/you-dont-look-like-a-runner/id1259875775?mt=2), [Stitcher](http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/you-dont-look-like-a-runner?refid=stpr), on [Pocket Casts](http://pca.st/YXAA) and [Overcast](https://overcast.fm/itunes1259875775/you-dont-look-like-a-runner) or anywhere you like to get podcasts. Please do subscribe and leave us some reviews. It’s a huge help and it’s nice to know that you care.
We are online at [runnerpod.com](http://www.runnerpod.com/) where you can look through old episodes, read show notes and blog posts. Comments, questions and thoughts please tweet us [@runnerpod](http://www.twitter.com/runnerpod) [@jonhickman](http://www.twitter.com/jonhickman) or [@ngmoreton](http://www.twitter.com/ngmoreton "Link: http://www.twitter.com/ngmoreton"). You can email us [email protected]
Thanks to [Podiant](http://podiant.co/)—professional-grade podcast hosting at a price you choose—for supporting _You Don’t Look Like a Runner_.
Brought to you by Nick Moreton & Jon Hickman of You don't look like a runner