You don't look like a runner
Looking for Good
Nick and Jon finally get round to talking about running, weight training, and exercise tech from the perspective of two 30-somethings who spend way too much time coding, running, listening to podcasts, and talking about starting a podcast about running, weight training and equipment from the perspective of two 30 somethings who can terminate a recursion pretty neatly.
This week we talked about:
* are the microphones working?
* the absolute shambles that is Poundland these days
* “[some people are saying](https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/strength-training-for-fat-loss-building-a-bigger-engine.html)” you lose more weight on the weights than you do on the road
* Nick will sell you some Kettlebells
* Jon is training for a marathon
* BUPA [marathon](https://www.bupa.co.uk/health-information/directory/r/running-programme-marathon), [half marathon](https://www.bupa.co.uk/health-information/Directory/R/running-programme-half-marathon) and [10km](https://www.bupa.co.uk/health-information/Directory/R/running-programme-10km) training plans
* carrying tech while you sport
* whether or not a gold plated USB cable will help us win advertising from Blue Apron
Blue Apron haven’t called yet but they or you can find us on Twitter @[ngmoreton](http://twitter.com/ngmoreton) and @[jonhickman](http://www.twitter.com/jonhickman) and the show is @[runnerpod](http://twitter.com/runnerpod)
You may wish to buy these things:
* Govivo Running Belt
Brought to you by Nick Moreton & Jon Hickman of You don't look like a runner