You don't look like a runner
Rubbish as a service
What did you do in the Bluetooth wars, Daddy?
Welcome back to You Don’t Look Like a Runner. This week we catch up with a number of long lost friends as we take a deep dive on the email and check in with the Audio Veteran from MIT. We talk about the /fucking snow/ again, Nick has a right to be forgotten, Jon is humbled by a swimming float, and we sharpen up plans for the Mania Half.
* [How Hard Can It Be?—back to basics running event series](http://codrc.co.uk/events-10k-half-marathon-marathon-shropshire/)
* [AfterShokz Trekz Titanium](http://amzn.to/2pyE1no)
* [ERL headphones](https://geterl.com)
* [Jon’s swimming routine card](https://twitter.com/runnerpod/status/972504521971773441)
* [Birmingham International Marathon has been cancelled](http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-43431274)
* [...and the Birmingham Velo has been too](https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/controversial-velo-birmingham-cycle-ride-14229058)
* [The Mania Half](http://runnerpod.com/b/3610a8ca26650e/)
New people who sign up using that coupon code will get 25% off their membership for the first 3 months. Go to: [podiant.co/signup](http://podiant.co/signup) and use the offer code “RUNNER”.
Go to [runnerpod.com](http://www.runnerpod.com) where you can look through old episodes, read show notes and blog posts. If you have any comments, questions or thoughts please tweet us [@runnerpod](http://www.twitter.com/runnerpod) or you can email us [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected]).
Brought to you by Nick Moreton & Jon Hickman of You don't look like a runner