You don't look like a runner
Theatre of the opening
Welcome back to the rich universe of fitness, running and tech for some vintage gaslighting from your good friends Nick and Jon.
This week we share one neat trick to lose weight through eating more and make a strong pitch to the podcast advertising gods. We go back to the well that is [Runner Pod Episode 5](http://runnerpod.com/e/355e57e21900faL/), Nick has been deleting sensitive data from our inbox, Jon’s mattress has a disappointing whoosh, and we pour one out for the iPhone SE—rest in power, tiny handsets.
## This week’s links
* [Listen back to episode 5](http://runnerpod.com/e/355e57e21900faL/)
* [Eating to lose weight](https://healthyeater.com/eat-to-lose-weight)
* [No more iPhone SE… and will there be an iPhone SE2?](https://www.macworld.co.uk/news/iphone/iphone-se-2-2018-3500611/)
* [Correction: WileyFox don’t seem to sell a 4” phone](https://wileyfox.com/)
* [Apple Watch Series 4 for Runners](https://www.runnersworld.com/gear/a23103934/apple-watch-series-4-unveil/)
* [Fancy smart watches: TAG Heuer Connected](https://www.t3.com/reviews/tag-heuer-connected-watch-the-best-android-wear-watch-ever)
* Join our [Strava club](https://www.strava.com/clubs/you-don-t-look-like-a-runner-445740) and track runs with us.
* Go to [runnerpod.com](http://www.runnerpod.com) where you can look through old episodes, read the show notes (please) and find some blog posts too.
If you have any comments, questions or thoughts please tweet us [@runnerpod](http://www.twitter.com/runnerpod) or you can email us [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected]).
Want to start a Podcast? We trust Podiant to host ours. Go to: [podiant.co/signup](http://www.podiant.co/signup) and use the offer code “RUNNER” to get 25% off membership for the first 3 months.
Brought to you by Nick Moreton & Jon Hickman of You don't look like a runner