You don't look like a runner
Don't go to the doctor
Welcome back to the utopian world of You Don't Look Like a Runner where anybody can get the new customer deals.
Come and delve deep into our freezer drawers to find some veggie protein! This week we try to work out how we've got the office bug when we work from home, Nick is on the run from the Strava feds, Jon runs out of time, and we pitch a new format for the Apprentice.
## This week’s links
* [Google assistant can book a restaurant](https://www.theverge.com/2018/5/8/17332070/google-assistant-makes-phone-call-demo-duplex-io-2018)
* [Tough 10 Peak District](https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/get-involved/find-an-event/charity-runs/tough-10/tough-10-peak-district)
* [Friend of the Show Sam (Blessed with Pace on Twitter) went for a nice jog up Snowdon](https://twitter.com/BlessedWithPace/status/1048914556427415554)
* Join our [Strava club](https://www.strava.com/clubs/you-don-t-look-like-a-runner-445740) and track runs with us.
* Go to [runnerpod.com](http://www.runnerpod.com) where you can look through old episodes and read the show notes (please).
If you have any comments, questions or thoughts please tweet us [@runnerpod](http://www.twitter.com/runnerpod) or you can email us [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected]).
Want to start a Podcast? We trust Podiant to host ours. Go to: [podiant.co/signup](http://www.podiant.co/signup) and use the offer code “RUNNER” to get 25% off membership for the first 3 months.
Brought to you by Nick Moreton & Jon Hickman of You don't look like a runner