You don't look like a runner
White gloved AirPod sommelieuse
Merry New Year!
This week we go deep on home automation tech. We talk about winning at Veganuary, Nick treats us to not one but two bluetooth headphone reviews, Jon feels physically sick at the sound of the word "nubbin", and we make plans for the future which will never be mentioned again.
* [Moko sports belt](https://amzn.to/361L0Yl)
* [The Vegetarian Athlete’s Cookbook](https://amzn.to/2NTQFtB)
* [Sports Jelly Beans](https://amzn.to/2G4DaCI)
* [Cambridge Audio Melomania Bluetooth headphones](https://amzn.to/367UVMe)
* The Spring [Rutland Half](https://www.therutlandmarathon.co.uk/rutland-spring-half-marathon) is on Mania Half weekend
* [Apple AirPod Pro](https://amzn.to/2R5SENj)
* [Teckin smart plugs](https://amzn.to/2ug0SsY)
* [Meross smart plugs](https://amzn.to/2G3dczz)
* [Google Home Mini](https://store.google.com/gb/product/google_home_mini)
* [Google Home Max](https://store.google.com/gb/product/google_home_max)
* [Google Home Speaker groups](https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/digital-home/google-homegroup-3665671/)
* [Symfonsik: the Ikea Sonos](https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/news/symfonisk-collection-pubaafe6500)
* [Amazon Echo Dot](https://amzn.to/2NDDdty)
* [Smart speakers in kids' rooms](https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/are-smart-speakers-really-safe-for-children)
Don't worry, we don't just do this in January so we will be back next week.
Brought to you by Nick Moreton & Jon Hickman of You don't look like a runner